Instructions for completing application:
1. This application is neither an offer, nor guarantee of space.
2. If you are applying for more than one stand/location, you must submit a separate application for each.
3. All questions on this application must be answered completely. Be sure the information you give is accurate, as it will be the sole representation of your business for the selection process.
4. Submit a typed menu with all items and proposed prices (including beverages). If selected, a formal menu will be negotiated.
5. Concession trailers are preferred and will receive preference. Concessions trailers must have an enclosed kitchen and meet all Deschutes County Health Department regulations for food preparation.
6. Submit a recent photo of your food stand(s) with application. Photos will not be returned.
7. A footprint of your food stand(s) is required. Including the service support area in operational form. Be very specific for all dimension (i.e., if hitch is not removable, please include in size of unit)
8. Management will determine the location of your booth. Locations are subjected to change from year to year.
9. All fees on this application are subject to change per final agreement with governing agencies and department.
Please email completed application(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Deschutes County Fair & Rodeo
Attn: Food Vendor Coordinator
3800 SW Airport Way
Redmond OR 97756
Rental Rate Information:
Indoor & Outdoor food trailer/booth:
$575.00 Deposit, vs 27%, of gross sales after taxes ($125.00 credit received at time of settlement for adherence to all rules & guidelines)
Deschutes County Environment Management Inspection Fees:
All Food Vendors will be inspected by the Deschutes County Environmental Health Management division.
Any Required fees are to be paid to the Health Department two (2) weeks before opening of Fair.
Deschutes County Environmental Health Department: (541) 322-7400