Instructions for completing application:
1. Please type or print legibly in ink only.
2. This application is neither an offer nor a guarantee of space.
3. All questions must be answered completely before consideration for space can be given. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or returned.
4. Be sure the information you give is accurate, as it will be representation of your business to the selection committee.
5. A current photo and/or drawing of your proposed booth in operational form are required with each application. All photos become property of the Deschutes County Fair & Rodeo and will not be returned.
6. The list of products you are requesting to sell/display/promote/giveaway must be specific. Words such as“accessories”, “related products”, “gifts”, “etcetera”, and other vague descriptions are not acceptable. If a contract is issued, it will be assigned based on this list only, so please be thorough. We will verify items in your booth match your contract throughout the Fair.
7. Picture(s) or an informational brochure that visually describes each product must be included with your application.Please be certain to label all attachments with product name, company name, and price. (Please keep items to 8½” x11” or smaller).
8. Samples of any handouts, brochures, catalogs, etc. must be attached and labeled with your name if you are planning to distribute them from your booth.
9. Sound transmissions such as radios, televisions sets, and voice amplification systems are subject to prior approval of the Fair. Volume in excess of conversational levels is strictly prohibited. The fair reserves all rights to turn down/ off.This privilege may be revoked at any time during fair.
Please email completed vendor application(s) to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
Deschutes County Fair & Rodeo
Attn: Fair Vendor Coordinator
3800 SW Airport Way
Redmond OR 97756